Once again I have had the wonderful opportunity to run after Keyan with my camera and I have to say the kid is a natural!! My time with him absolutely added sunshine to our overcast day and I left with a smile on my face and looking forward to the next time we get to hang out together. After his mommy asked if he wanted to go for a walk we couldn't seem to get him off the idea of a walk even to shoot a few pictures. I kept hearing, "Come on, Jess, we go for walk!" He was quite insistent but even through it all he still hung in there and flashed that winner smile. Thanks again, Jess, for giving me the opportunity to capture your family moments. I absolutely love spending time with all of you!!
The picture below was a moment no one could have tried to pose. Keyan marched down the steps of the playground and wrapped his little arms around his daddy. What a sweet, special moment...thankfully my camera was still handy. Catching moments like this is what makes standing behind the camera totally worth it.
On a side note, I can't wait to share the newest addition to our Monkee group. Our good friends, Matt and KK, had little Karlie on November 1 and weighing in at 4lbs 12oz, she's just a little bug. But we are so excited to finally meet her and I can't wait to share her newborn photos next week. I just couldn't resist sharing a picture I took with my phone. Welcome Little Karlie and Congrats Matt and KK!! We love you guys!







No comments:
Post a Comment