Paige Elizabeth was born May 14 to Mark and Heidi and what a beautiful little treasure she is. Heidi and I became friends through work a few years ago and since we no longer work together we have to find other ways to connect and we found we really enjoy connecting while getting a pedicure, so Heidi has become my pedi-buddy. I was living in Montana when she had her first daughter, Ayla, so I was thrilled to get the chance to meet this little one soon after she arrived and now you get to meet her too.
As with just about every baby shoot anyone does I’m thinking this is a typical shot. Patience is a virtue when doing newborn shoots and I was more than happy to be patient during this one since it gave me some quality time with my bud.
We tried to time things so that Ayla would be napping when I first got there so that we’d have some quiet time to take pictures of the baby. But we also wanted some shoots of the big sister and what a ham she was…that is when she wanted to be. She was so taken by the little studio we had set up in their home. She kept rolling over the sheets and muslin we had hanging…I found it rather comical.
Heidi, you have a beautiful family and I really enjoyed spending time with all of you! I’m so blessed to call you a friend and your encouragement and support in my life has been a lifeline. Thank you from the bottom of my heart…you are a treasure I’m blessed to know. Congratulations Mark, Heidi and Ayla!
No comments:
Post a Comment