Life has certainly been busy lately and my blogging has been put on the back burner. It probably doesn’t help that after finally getting a laptop to help assist with my photography the program I used to blog was no longer compatible with the system I purchased…so thanks to my hubby for letting me borrow his laptop we are finally back on track…well sort of.
In the last 2 months since I’ve last blogged I’ve had weddings galore, days spent with friends and family, and now that the weather is warmer, much work around the TW Inn. So to get back on track, I’m going to give a recap of the first few weeks I missed. I had the honor of attending a friend’s wedding on April 30 as well as being somewhat of a back-up photographer for her. It was the first wedding I attempted to shoot and it was so fun!! So the following pictures are from Amanda and Dustin’s wedding in Bethany Beach. It was a beautiful day to celebrate a beautiful couple…unfortunately I wasn’t able to share all the pictures as there were several hundred, but I’m hoping to start up a Facebook page soon for my photography.
The following day my brother-in-law, Marco, got married. Jamie was in the wedding and walked Rachel and Jessie down the aisle…I think one of my favorite pictures of the day was Rachel “hiding” behind Jamie’s arm as they walked down…that girl can be outgoing, but only when she wants to be!
Another favorite…Jamie with his Gram
And hubba, hubba….look out…my hubby sure does look good in a tux!!! (I only wish he would have agreed to a tux as easily for our wedding…I sure shed quite a few tears over that one!)
Unfortunately our celebrating this wedding was cut a little short as my younger brother, Jason, had gotten a corneal abrasion earlier that day and I became designated driver/nurse for the rest of the evening. The poor guy was miserable and as I’ve had one of those before, I understood his misery. So while I have many pictures from the reception, no one quite knew how to operate my “fancy” camera so you’ll have to imagine the rest…as did I since I wasn’t there.
Last but certainly not least, a friend from work asked if I would take pictures of her and her son. Of course, my answer was yes! They came over to my house and after the grand tour I was able to get the following…thanks, Christa! It was fun to meet your little guy and spend some time outside of work with you.
No comments:
Post a Comment