I recently had the opportunity to take pictures for some friends from work and my little photography heart was in camera heaven!! It all started when my friend, Amanda, begged me to come over and take pictures of her girls. I told her I would happy but don’t expect anything professional and while they are certainly a far cry from anything professional, it was still fun to practice and learn so much. I hesitantly gave her a copy of the pictures and told her they weren’t that great and to keep it hush, hush. She didn’t. But thanks to her, others have asked to have pictures taken and thanks to that I received a BRAND NEW SPANKIN CAMERA for Christmas from my hubby…complete with external flash and a tripod!!! Now my little photography heart is in a state of camera euphoria!! The sound the shutter makes when snapping a photo sends me into a whole new world!
I thought I’d share my first photo sessions with you. As stated before, they aren’t professional but the little people in them are so cute it needed to be shared. The little guy below was a blast to take pictures of! His smile is so infectious and the drool…he had me at hello.
The following pictures are of Amanda and her beautiful girls. Her girls have more energy than a barrel full of monkeys and trying to get pictures as they ran laps around me made it all the more fun and interesting.
Thanks Amanda and Geo for this privilege…it was so fun!
What adorable children. Great job, Betz. And this was with your 'old' camera. And folks, I can attest to the swoon and orbit level she found simply from clicking the new camera. She was with us one minute opening gifts and then she was floating somewhere for a few hours making strange noises of contentment and awe.
ReplyDelete