Monday, November 29, 2010

Fun Times

IMG_0866

This picture needs no caption for it perfectly states the “fun times” we had on our recent vacation!!!  Jamie and I took a cruise with Matt and his wife, Kiersten (also known as K-K) and we all had a great time together relaxing or in Matt’s case finding as much to do as he could!  On a side note, Matt has decided that he’s letting his beard grow until next year…sometime.  (Yes, K-K is protesting.)  If you haven’t already guessed, Matt is, well, one of a kind and in his search to find the perfect hat (not sure why he needed any shade with that beard covering his face), we ended up with quite a few pictures that of course couldn’t just lay dormant in my camera, but needed to be shared with the world.  You’re even in for a treat as each photo comes with it’s own pose…in true Matt style.  So here you go, Matt, this post is for you and your many hats…

IMG_1193The cute little 5 year old.  (Really, this was the look he was going for)

IMG_0761The ‘Gangsta’            

 IMG_1195A lady in waiting…she could probably stop waiting, ain’t no one wantin’ any of that!

IMG_0885Just stepped off the Mayflower and hungry for some gobbler

IMG_0694                      ”Old MacDonald had a farm, E-I-E-I-O…”

IMG_1192The 3 year old, ready for the beach, now all he’s needs is swimmie’s and he’s good to go.

IMG_0891Our darling cupcake…er, fruitcake I mean!

IMG_0886 Birds of Paradise

IMG_0887“I’ll get you my pretty and your little dog too!”

IMG_0760They just need some pitchforks and it’d be about perfect.

IMG_1187 Cheer-up, Buttercup…we ALL had to wear the hat!

IMG_0889 Surfer dude

OK so I agreed to try one on too…just to be a good sport.IMG_0890

    ( LOVE your bling-bling sunglasses, dude…any idea where I can get a pair???)IMG_0860

…and last but not least, the hat he really did end up buying…I think it’s perfect!  Thanks for the great pictures, Matt!!  The whole process was a blast, as it always is when Matt and K-K are involved!  Now would you please go and make your wife happy and shave! 

In addendum, I listed Ben Slabaugh’s website incorrectly in the Deitrick Family Portraits post, to find Ben go to the following website…

www.benslabaugh.com

Sorry Ben!

2 comments:

  1. Was waiting with much anticipation for this post. You really shoulda bought that doorag for the guys - it's a great thursday hat. =)
    Thanks for the smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey hot stuff....I miss seeing ya! Lets get together soon :)

    ReplyDelete