I’ve never had much of a green thumb unfortunately. My attempts at gardening and keeping flowers alive usually fall short when I simply get tired of watering the plants…typically about a week into it. But I’ve certainly attempted to get a little more green into my thumb over the past few years. I’m amazed that I’m actually related to my mother and grandmother because their flower beds could win awards! So in my attempt to act like I really do belong in this family as well as trying to make this tired old house look more alive, I’m attempting the almost impossible once again this summer. Jamie and I bought a few plants recently and thus far they been kept well hydrated and are looking as lovely as ever. So I thought I’d share my successful…at least so far…gardening skills for 2010. Don’t hold your breath, the summer has just begun. I’ve also included a few pictures of some flowering plants/trees that don’t require my devoted attention to bloom.
gerber daisies are my FAVORITE!!!! Can't wait to see them in person :) LOVE YOU!
ReplyDeletePS- that is tooooootally me, i get sick of watering after the first week ;) HAHAH!!