Thursday, August 6, 2009

Isaac Turns 2!!!

Isaac turns 2 today!!! Happy Birthday, Isaac! Aunt Jess and Uncle Jamie would love to be home to celebrate with you, but unfortunately we can't. So in honor of you, I decided to put up something special on my blog...some of my favorite memories of you so far. It's hard to believe you are 2 already...goodness, where has the time gone? I'll never forget the day you were born...what a special day! Do you remember this...

And just for you, I included a picture of a John Deere tractor hauling a scraper. Isaac's birthday party was this past weekend and we sadly couldn't attend, but we were able to see pictures and his theme this year was John Deere. He recieved a John Deere pedal tractor with a trailer...which cousin Rachel fits perfectly into! But being the Isaac that he is, he was more interested in hooking and unhooking the tractor than he was in actually riding it around. What can I say, he is a very technical kinda guy. :) So far, Isaac isn't really saying much...at least nothing we can understand, but I love his responses to these questions. Isaac, how does the big truck go? His answer....vrrrrrrr. Isaac, how does a cow go? His answer....mmmmmmm. Isaac, how does a sheepie go? His answer....m-bah. It does my auntie heart good to hear his answers over the phone. Can't wait until we can have conversations on the phone, Isaac. Hope you have a wonderful birthday!! We love you very much!

~Aunt Jess & Uncle Jamie

1 comment:

  1. You are a special & loving aunt....what a tribute to Issac. Love reading your posts....I even forwarded the link to Randy so he can read along too!!! Keep it up!!!
    Love...

    ReplyDelete